Monday, September 20, 2010

Negative

That was the reading on each of the home pregnancy tests I took yesterday and today.  Big Fat Negatives, better known as BFNs in the TTC world.  Not the news I wanted to get obviously, and gotta admit it left me feeling pretty dang negative all around.  It truly doesn't help that a person only finds out they're not pregnant when they're already deep in the trenches of pms.  Not exactly the time of the month for shiny happy thoughts as it is, and certainly compounded when that pending period causing the pms is exactly what you don't want! 

So I'm down, and I'm gonna let myself grieve a little, but I will get hopeful again before long.  Another SMC who recently also got a BFN after her first IUI attempt suggested our motto - Pick yourself up, Dust yourself off, and Start all over again.  And so I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment