Thursday, September 9, 2010

First round done

Well I had IUIs yesterday and this morning, so if I'm becoming a mom this month, it's a work in progress!  Both seemed to go really well... the nurse was pretty dang funny.  She came in the room and said "Okay, lie back and let's get you pregnant!... I bet you never thought you'd hear that from some woman you don't know."  Had to laugh and agree with that.  She said Orlando's motility was great (go supersperm!) and my "fluid" looked really good.  Another thing I never thought I'd hear someone comment on. 

I'm continuing to be really hopeful and excited... yet realistic about the odds of this all working the first time around. Have an ultrasound and blood draw on Monday, to check the lining and see how my progeterone levels look.  Then a week later time for that big test!  Just going to do the best things I can for myself and keep breathing and hoping! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment