Tuesday, September 7, 2010

We have liftoff!

Finally got the two dark lines on the OPK today - that means LH surge, woohoo!  I had already called and scheduled IUI appointments for 8:30am Wednesday and 8am Thursday.. thinking positively.  Gave myself the Ovidrel shot just a few minutes ago, so that should help ensure I ovulate soon.  Then it's just a hope and a prayer that tiny egg takes kindly to one of Orlando's SuperSperm in 12 or 36 hours from now!  Now I'm watching a Glee rerun, featuring gorgeous Mr. Shue singing "Dream On" with his old rival.  hmmmm... think I have something to think about during that rather awkward appointment tomorrow... I'm just sayin.

I've got a challenging couple of days coming up at work, but then a four-day weekend, most of it camping on Temperance River on the North Shore of Lake Superior with Susan.  I can't help but think the fresh air, friendship and fun will be a good influence on this process:)  Perfect place to put my prayers and hopes out to the universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment