Sunday, October 17, 2010

Round 2, another BFN

Well, didn't get the news I'd hoped for once again.  Handling it all a lot better than last month... still stinks, but was much more prepared this time.  Gradually absorbing the thought that this is a marathon, not a sprint.  Of course making the money last the marathon is a little tricky, but I believe I'll figure it all out.  Have some ideas for this next try, one being going down to one IUI vs two.  I know it seems backwards to do less, but cost wise it makes a lot of sense, and from what I'm reading on the SMC-TTC boards, many people do just one IUI per cycle.  I'm also going to look into acupuncture, as I've read a lot about the benefits of this for fertility.  Trying to keep an open mind all around, definitely easier on some days that others!

1 comment: