Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Weather permitting

If you were traveling from Spokane, WA to Maple Grove, MN, would you go through Memphis, TN on the way?  Well apparently that's what Ben, my latest potential baby daddy, has chosen to do.  FedEx shows him "in transit" in Memphis at 4:23pm, along with the disclaimer Inclement weather conditions at Memphis hub may cause some service delays and disruptions within the U.S. today.

Meanwhile, here in Minnesota, we're expecting a wave of freezing rain to hit in the morning, followed by snow the rest of the day.  And I would be driving up north tonight to avoid it... if I didn't need to stick around here waiting for Ben.  Sure wish I would have thought to have him fly directly up to Pequot and meet me there.  These long distance relationships can be tricky, but I'm optimistic that we'll make it work.

No comments:

Post a Comment